Matthew has assisted many small and mid-sized businesses with their legal issues, including:
- Litigation (e.g. breach of contract, employment disputes, unfair competition, and trade secrets)
- Strategic Entity Formation
- Articles of Incorporation
- Employee Agreements, including Separation Agreements.
- Shareholder Agreements
- Contract Drafting
- Commercial Lease Review and Negotiation
- Capital Raising (e.g. Private Placement Memorandums)
- Partnership and Operating Agreements
- Licensing Agreements
- Trademark Applications
- IP Assignment Agreements
He offers "strapup packages" at a flat rate that provides all of the initial legal services an entrepreneur needs to get a venture off the ground.
Please contact him today for a consultation.